Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hemingway Jones Is Back From The Hospital :-)

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
WOW!! I am so amazed by the outpouring of support you fine ladies and gents are showing for our friend Hem....

I will print out the pages of well wishes and bring them to the hospital with me. I know that they will put a big smile on his face, and that he will be greatly appreciative of each and every one of them.

Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
I am on my way back to the hospital to see him. Hopefully there will be some more news, and hopefully it will be good news. I will give you all an update as soon as I know more, and again I will pass on all of your kind words, I know he will appreciate them. I know I certainly do:)

Tony in Tarzana

Cheryl, please give my best to Tim. A good friend of mine had a similar incident last night, and the doctors said it was high blood pressure as well.

More reminders that I should really get checked out. I'm at that age when stuff starts to fall apart.

Miss Bella Hell, you might consider waiting a bit. You may have an adverse effect on some fellas heart rate. ;)

Gilbey

One of the Regulars
I know how it is HJ. I just got out of the hospital myself for brain surgery just before joining this forum. It's not fun, but I made it! I've got to wear that hat now even more, now that I've got a big long scar on the back of my head. lol

Get well soon. :)

Miss_Bella_Hell

Tony in Tarzana said:
Cheryl, please give my best to Tim. A good friend of mine had a similar incident last night, and the doctors said it was high blood pressure as well.

More reminders that I should really get checked out. I'm at that age when stuff starts to fall apart.

Miss Bella Hell, you might consider waiting a bit. You may have an adverse effect on some fellas heart rate. ;)

:p Stop that you. ;)

Geez, I had just been Pming him day before yesterday about my physical and how I hated it. Now this. :eusa_doh: Now we will both likely be taking high blood pressure medicine. :eusa_doh:
I sincerely hope that he is going to be ok and back to his normal upbeat self shortly. This can be quite a scare Daisy and my thoughts and prayers go out to both of you.
I wish I lived closer because I would be in transit to the hospital right now.

Regards and take care,

J

Mr. Sable

A-List Customer
Tim just had to check out The Spa for himself, eh? Give him a big hug and a 'get well soon' for me, Ms. Cheryl, and make sure he's got a stuffed monkey nearby in case he gets lonely. Look after yourself as well!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Poor Tim, what terrible news! I'm sure he's glad to have your support Daisy. Thank goodness he's in Boston--we've got some great doctors and hospitals here so I'm sure he's getting great care. I'll keep you both in my prayers and please let me know if there's anything I can do.

PS I love the wingtips in that picture--it says alot that in the midst of all this uncertainty a sense of humor is maintained!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic