Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hercules Leather Co - England

toomanynotenough

New in Town
I had a few IM's with the company earlier this year asking about ordering. The last one was on July 8th and he said they were still in lockdown in Thailand and he wasnt sure if he was starting up again.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Very disappointing. Was such a promising start. I own one of their few jackets they must have shipped out and I love it, definitely would've ordered again.

That blows. I thought Tony was off to a great start. Probably made exceedingly tough having to source the leather and manufacture in S.E Asia, while he was in the UK. Bummer.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
^^ so true, hope Hercules Co will pull through. Kudos to 5*, as they seem to have all the means and savvy customer service to boot.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
^^ I can say that the hides look better in pictures too, the 5 star leather offering is all pigment finished that looks rather dry hope they offer a more waxy finish

Sat Diver

New in Town
That 1950's Racer looks beautiful. I'll be watching for your website. I've been looking for a new jacket but I can wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot