Hercules Leather Co - England

Discussion in 'Merchants' started by HerculesLeatherCo, Jul 30, 2019.

1. jacketjunkie

jacketjunkie One Too Many

Thuggee likes this.
  2. HerculesLeatherCo

HerculesLeatherCo Vendor

Hi,

We are getting close. There have been a few minor issues and small changes that needed to be made on the jackets that has taken a bit longer than expected. Sizing has been a bit of a headache, it's not an easy thing to get right being new to this game but we are definitely getting there. We are probably at the point now where there isn't much more i can do to improve the jackets without the input of you the customers.

The website is another thing that is taking longer than i anticipated but again its taking shape now.

Overall I'm very happy with the way the jackets are looking, particularly the leather. The grain on the hides is really impressive i think.

We have also been working on more designs so i hope to be able to add them to the website soon after we go live.

We should be ready in a couple of weeks. Apologies for the delay but hopefully we will be worth the wait.

All the best

Tony
    Hercules Leather Co

Thuggee and jacketjunkie like this.
  3. HerculesLeatherCo

HerculesLeatherCo Vendor

Hi all,

If anyone else is interested in taking advantage of the extra 10% members discount please let me know asap as i can only offer this up until the point of the website going live. i Will supply you with a discount code to use on the website which can be used at anytime in the future.

Cheers

Tony
    HerculesLeatherCo