Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hey guys, i'm new here

pafc

New in Town
like the topic says, i'm new here and i just want to introduce myself. i am a 19 year old college student with a, uh, unique flair for style. i look on in disgust while everyone walks around campus in abercrombie & fitch, polo shirts with the collars flipped up, and baseball caps sideways and pointed in all crazy directions.
i really wish more people would wear fedoras and three-piece suits, because i would wear an ensemble like that everyday if i could. after browsing this site for a while i get the impression that a lot of people are fans of a 30's and 40's style fedora, with a beautiful pinch and good sized brim. that's cool, but not really my bag. i love the stingy brims sinatra always used to wear (in fact the rat pack is my all time favorite choice of music, and sinatra posters adorn my walls at home and at school). im currently on the lookout for my first real fedora (i have an indiana jones one i bought at the store next to the indiana jones stunt show in orlando, but its a cheapo and i dont really count it), a good stingy brimmed beauty that i'll wear with pride, cocked slightly over one eye. in the meantime, i hope to learn a lot from this site and become an active member in this community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner