Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hi from Nick

Nick

New in Town
hello i am nick and i just wanted to introduce myself... i am MK's nephew, and i live in oregon, i am 15..... i work at a antique store called the victoriana, and they sell fedora's, derbys, and all kinds of period clothing....

nick

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
Hey, Nick... Welcome to The Madness.

The name's Ren... I run a little on-line newpaper called The Fedora Chronicles. I'm always looking to promote other sites and brick 'n mortar stores that peddle Vintage crafts to the folks.

Tell us more about your store and about yourself.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Say, welcome to the lounge Nick! Good to have some of MK’s family around the place! So, tell me more about the antique shop you work at! I have wanted to work at an antique shop for such a long, long, long, LONG time!!!

I’m Wild Root and I eat, breathe vintage any thing from 1920 to 1948. I’m big in vintage clothes, Art Deco, WWII, Big Band music, 78rpm records, radios, record players and so on.

So, if you get any cool Art Deco lamps for a reasonable price, then let me know! I have enough hats right now. Also, if you find any cool Sears or Wards Catalogs from 1930 to 1948.

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Root.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Nothing's wrong with 1949, that's the year my Father was born. For me, the styles of things still looked early 40's up to 48. 49 to me has more of a 50's feel and style. I like the earlier stuff like pre WWII more. That's just me.

Root.

Wild Root

Gone Home
No, that's from that WB show Tazmania. Any one here remember that show?

Root.

celtaz03.jpg

Wild Root

Gone Home
(Canadave originaly posted: ¿Qué? ¿No Comprende?)

Well, it's not that I have too meny, I just collect more then hats. I try and buy what I can of other golden era items for my house and such. As it stands, I have more hats then I can wear in a week.

So, bring on the other golden era items!

Root.

Nick

New in Town
Renderking Fisk said:
Hey, Nick... Welcome to The Madness.

The name's Ren... I run a little on-line newpaper called The Fedora Chronicles. I'm always looking to promote other sites and brick 'n mortar stores that peddle Vintage crafts to the folks.

Tell us more about your store and about yourself.
well... lets see thanks to MK i am getting into the whole vintige scene... i really love big band and jazz, and watching old "film noar" when i have a chance.. mainly when i am visiting my uncle sad to say, but ohh well... how bout you?

Nick

New in Town
for all who were looking for a 7&3/8 i will let you know, i am going in tomorrow, soo i will look... as for me i love big band and jazz, i actually play bass *in a punk band* lol but i am looking into getting a stand up, cause that is possibally the most amazing insterment ever.. also i like watching film noar when i have the chance, as of now my favorite has to be *murder my sweet* quite possibally the best philip marlow role ever.. thanks for the welcom's and i hope that i will fit in here, seeing that this is my first message board soo far...salutations!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy