Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel blanket wool lining

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Himel's troy-stripe blanket lining is well made and good looking. I have handled it, but not owned a Himel jacket that uses it. Himel previously made a reversible jacket whereby you could wear the lining on the outside.

Intrepid_38_Wool_Front_Wool_Side_Web_2048x.jpg

willyto

One Too Many
It's very warm but I recommend not using it on the sleeves. It won't be easy to put in your arms. Unfortunately whet I got the size 38 being the intrepid reversible it turned out too small to even button all the button row and can't layer a thing (Not that I'd need it but a bit of room is good to have)

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
Reviving this thread...how thick is this (striped wool) lining? I know Himel offers a couple different wools. Thinking about spec'ing out a good winter coat for cold-ish (Seattle) winter weather. Wanting a good medium not too thick not too thin wool lining. The striped lining looks similar to what Carhart uses, which would be perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner