Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Bros Heron Grizzly Prototype Size 42

Camaro1967

One of the Regulars
I've wanted a Himel Bros jacket for a long time but I always hesitated with the pricing. I think about month or two ago, they were having a sale, so I was more inclined to pull the trigger. Anyway, I saw a grizzly I really liked. The sizing also looked like it would fit me, too, but unfortunately, it was a bit tighter in the shoulders than I had anticipated.

I do a variety of crossfit and such, so my body has changed more than I realized. Just to note, I'm 6'3" and 215lbs, but the sizing on the jacket fit what I thought would work for me. As such, I really ended up buying the jacket that would have fit me better last year.

For those in the know, the jacket and the company are all top notch. Perfect stitching. Quality French goatskin. Nothing to knock. Perhaps not the style for everyone, but the craftsmanship is certainly there.

Everything is still in mint condition, too. I tried the jacket on in my house maybe two or three times, but never outside. I'll likely take a loss on this, but I'm open to reasonable offers. Shipping is also from South Korea. Hit me up if you're interested. Thanks.

P2P: 23in
Hip: 23in
Shoulder: 18.5in
Back: 25in
Arm: 26in

Ebay Listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/223123339917

Attachments

• Heron Grizzly 42.png
    Heron Grizzly 42.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 578
  • Heron_Grizzly_Prototype_Two_Tone_Back.jpg
    Heron_Grizzly_Prototype_Two_Tone_Back.jpg