Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Brothers Leather Co.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ka-Ching:

10354362_1013324338741660_1693938962_n.jpg

917424_853681278087292_1266923838_n.jpg

pawineguy

One Too Many
^^ Two stunning jackets that I'm not sure I could pull off (maybe the Northlander) - can't help but admire the stunning design work that we've come to expect from him.

Benj

One of the Regulars
Himels stitching is really clean, I wouldn't worry about it.

Butte, i think it'd be 2250. Shame it's not CAD anymore...

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I apologize if this podcast has been posted. I admit I did not look through all of the post. I did post a David Himel talk, but this one is most recent. I got the link from his facebook page. The interviewer ask a couple of questions and David Himel just weaves a great story of his life. He was neck deep in the pile, the epi-center he calls it, of Vintage Clothing. What a great story as he describes all of his sold Jackets showing up in books. He talks of a bales of clothing being sorted. An industry I knew nothing about, fascinating education.

He has seen it all and probably owned most of it at one time. His exposure has been to jackets yet seen by the general public. I can only imagine! Who could be considered more expert than him on Vintage Leather Jackets? I know there are others out there, but this guy has owned em, studied em..now he make em..and probably sold em to all the other guys! It's lonely at the top.

Sorry I don't know to embed this so here is the link

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy