Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Brothers Leather Co.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Himel, Horween, Horsehide, Halfbelt.

Now say that 5 times really fast.

:)

HHHH Front.jpg

HHHH Back.jpg

https://himelbros.com

AllanP

Familiar Face
I think he's fazing out the Italian leathers and going for Horween, at least that's what he told me a couple of months back.

sunzisheng

New in Town
Anyone has review or information on the horsemen FQHH on himel's? Is it the same one used by aero for a long time?

himelator

Vendor
Well, yeah, you may have presented a valid point but you also need to take into perspective the fact that this is so simply on the account that neither Aero nor SB suck while Himel does.

If it's not obvious and clear enough, I'm kidding. I'll try not to ruin any more Himel threads, I promise.

hmmm...suck...or suck and blow...well its nice you fellas have a sense of humour about things...im just busy working making my inferior garbage coats over here and rolling in my piles of gold...gonna have John Chapman over later and laugh about all the folks we sucker for jackets from our cayman island beach house....haha kidding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto