Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Brothers Leather Co.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I weirdly like this one!
It's my size too, but i'm not sure i would dare wear it....

Canuck_42_Blanket_Front_2048x.jpg

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Are the prices Canadian or US? I assume Canadian. I put the unlined Kensington in my shopping cart hoping to get an idea. All I found out was that I'd be paying $136 in taxes.

willyto

One Too Many
How the hell am I supposed to refrain from buying?

I just got paid the extra pay we get in June and I can actually afford one of the jackets and there are many in my size (Measurements wise)

The Chevalier Grizzly, the Heron Grizzly, the Nipissing, a Heron and the Ross Mark 1.

I don't know what to do but the Chevalier is calling me! I would prefer if the back didn't have the hair but man, it's amazing! Same as the Grizzly Heron.

Even I would accept having to pay taxes (I just had to pay over $330 in custom duties for another package...) for a jacket like those.

Last edited:

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
How the hell am I supposed to refrain from buying?

I just got paid the extra pay we get in June and I can actually afford one of the jackets and there are many in my size (Measurements wise)

The Chevalier Grizzly, the Heron Grizzly, the Bison, two of the Heron and the Ross Mark 1.

I don't know what to do but the Chevalier is calling me! I would prefer if the back didn't have the hair but man, it's amazing! Same as the Grizzly Heron.

Even I would accept having to pay taxes (I just had to pay over $330 in custom duties for another package...) for a jacket like those.
You are in a tough spot my friend! I’m happy to say that none of those jackets fit me because I don’t know how I would be able to pass on a Chevalier or the Ross Mark I if the numbers worked.
Maybe you should just except this is destiny, and sometimes destiny ain’t cheap!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21