Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Cafe Racer size 44

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Think of it more like when Jordan shot free throws with his eyes closed and just go for it. ;)

It's so very tempting. Sleeve length is a reason for pause. That and the obvious cash spend. Sleeves may be too long for me. I tend to like my sleeves a little on the shorter side. 20" shoulders is within range for me but does usually mean the sleeves fit longer.

@sweetfights can you add some perspective on your measurements and how the jacket fits? And/or do you have any fit pics? These racing shirt style jackets can be unforgiving with fit. I have a 44" chest measurement. Add a little for a shirt. How close to a 44" do you think this actually fits?
Actual 44" chest should fit in this perfectly fine imo

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Think of it more like when Jordan shot free throws with his eyes closed and just go for it. ;)

It's so very tempting. Sleeve length is a reason for pause. That and the obvious cash spend. Sleeves may be too long for me. I tend to like my sleeves a little on the shorter side. 20" shoulders is within range for me but does usually mean the sleeves fit longer.

@sweetfights can you add some perspective on your measurements and how the jacket fits? And/or do you have any fit pics? These racing shirt style jackets can be unforgiving with fit. I have a 44" chest measurement. Add a little for a shirt. How close to a 44" do you think this actually fits?

When I had my first Kensington in black made the shoulders were too tight at 18.5 ish. The remake had the shoulders at 20 inches. My chest is 44 inches and is the reason why I had difficulty finding a proper fitting cafe racer which is a style that typically looks best on very slim men. The bigger chest really does make custom the only way to go.
This oil tanned Kensington was duplicated off my remade black Kensington measurements. If your chest is a 44 this will be what you are looking for. But the sleeves are long as I like the added length aesthetically, I do have longer than average arm length and almost all my jackets have some added sleeve length in case I ever ride my motorcycle with them.

sweetfights

Fits comfortably zipped or open. The only other cafe racer to fit this well in the chest is my Langlitz.

Attachments

• IMG_8814.jpg
    IMG_8814.jpg
    625.6 KB · Views: 632
  • IMG_8815.jpg
    IMG_8815.jpg
    615.7 KB · Views: 623

Moontanning

One of the Regulars
When I had my first Kensington in black made the shoulders were too tight at 18.5 ish. The remake had the shoulders at 20 inches. My chest is 44 inches and is the reason why I had difficulty finding a proper fitting cafe racer which is a style that typically looks best on very slim men. The bigger chest really does make custom the only way to go.
This oil tanned Kensington was duplicated off my remade black Kensington measurements. If your chest is a 44 this will be what you are looking for. But the sleeves are long as I like the added length aesthetically, I do have longer than average arm length and almost all my jackets have some added sleeve length in case I ever ride my motorcycle with them.

Thanks. I'll have to pass. I'd say if anything, I have shorter than normal arms and I also tend to like my sleeves slightly on the shorter side than some. So if you've got longer arms and like your sleeves longer, it's probably too long for me to take a chance on for ~$1500. Good luck though, it's a stellar jacket for sure.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Thanks. I'll have to pass. I'd say if anything, I have shorter than normal arms and I also tend to like my sleeves slightly on the shorter side than some. So if you've got longer arms and like your sleeves longer, it's probably too long for me to take a chance on for ~$1500. Good luck though, it's a stellar jacket for sure.
You can easily get the sleeves shortened....
This listing is fire an if someone doesn't put it out, im gonna have to, an I ain't the fireman. Thank you for your service

sweetfights

Thank you!

sweetfights

more photos

Attachments

• Himel1.jpg
    Himel1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 600
  • Himel2.jpg
    Himel2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 600
  • Himel3.jpg