Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HIMEL SHINKI cafe racer jacket size 44

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
Hello there - looks nice - do you have a back length excluding collar and sleeve length please, I can’t quite make them out from your pictures?

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
@sweetfights.. Dont let the TFL effect get to you on this one.. f'ing thing looks really good on you.

197369-2801af9c062a2b46b529687b242b0196.jpg

not much wrong with looking like this..
I agree boyo, jarrod in your review you wrote "extremely comfortable fit" then after you got some negative feedback (which is only an OPINION) you throw it in the classifieds. Please dont make a big mistake. Be true to you. YOU just spent a lot of money on this, dont throw it away. If it fits and you like it keep it. I hate to see someones opinion get in your head and cost you $750. 2450-1700=750 loss. If there is a real fit issue address it only you know. It would be easy to find an issue or reason to sell if your looking for one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
It’s kind of “What for?” masterpiece on sale, quite hard to imagine a tiny bit perfect fit looking at the photos above. It’s cafe racer so it presumes to fit tight everywhere around the frame, shoulders incl.
Anyway, GLWTS. But to keep this beaut would be a very smart decision)

technovox

One Too Many
Looks fantastic on you! But I know it's not just about it looks but also about how the jacket feels. And whether you're going to want to reach for it when you walk out the door...or not.
And I've found that once the jacket is put up for sale there's no way the jacket is ever coming back. The decision has been made. Time to move on, cut your losses, and put the money towards something that you're really going to enjoy wearing.

Jrolfe

A-List Customer
Measurements would fit me ....very well. Sweet, does Shinki loosen up after the break in? Say as much as some of the other leathers (CXL & Vincenza). I know you probably already factored that in due to you selling this gorgeous jacket. But I’ve heard of several stories of leather stretching out and loosening up so much that they were put on the chopping block as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Measurements would fit me ....very well. Sweet, does Shinki loosen up after the break in? Say as much as some of the other leathers (CXL & Vincenza). I know you probably already factored that in due to you selling this gorgeous jacket. But I’ve heard of several stories of leather stretching out and loosening up so much that they were put on the chopping block as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does seem to have stretch.......

Colin G

One Too Many
Sweets, sell it if you want to and only you know how it fits and feels on you. I had a Thedi that appeared to fit in pics but in reality fit like a turd so I sold it. All my Thedis didn't fit worth a damn to be honest so off they went and good riddance.

Edit: I will say Thedi does make a beautiful and quality jacket, I just don't like the way they fit me.

Last edited:

GW KY

Practically Family
Sweets, sell it if you want to and only you know how it fits and feels on you. I had a Thedi that appeared to fit in pics but in reality fit like a turd so I sold it. All my Thedis didn't fit worth a damn to be honest so off they went and good riddance.
Had a gorgeous thedi shawl, looked like it fit perfect, everyone said it fit perfect. I could barely button it or move my arms, had to let it go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points