Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

History of Vincent Van Gogh

Mr. Sable

A-List Customer
Don't you mean gaffer tape and ketchup?

I have a friend, a black lady, who says hotdogs are made 'from the rutti to the tutti' of a pig. Though everyone knows they're made from what's squeegeed off the slaughterhouse(abatoire) floor.

BTW, quit lumpin' me in with Americans. Most Canadians pronounce 'Van Gogh' more or less the right way, art school or not... unless they're from 'Tronna*'. ;)

* To-ron-to.

See now, this is why I have a hot link with sauerkraut and not a hot dog with such. Probably no difference anyway. :p Whee! :rolleyes: The ketchup you put on that hot dog has worse stuff in it---believe me. My grandmother worked in the canning industry for forty years. Any processed food you get in a bottle or can has "stuff" in it. :eek:

Regards to all,

J

Retro Grouch

One of the Regulars
Mycroft said:
Most people don't know what Gaffer Tape is or what it is for, but I do tech theater and it is awsome.
Got a couple of rolls on my desk. Great schtuff. Not cheap, like duct tape, though. :eek:

jamespowers said:
See now, this is why I have a hot link with sauerkraut and not a hot dog with such. Probably no difference anyway. :p Whee! :rolleyes: The ketchup you put on that hot dog has worse stuff in it---believe me.
Yes it does. Yes it does. Seen where meat comes from. I still eat it. Spending an afternoon at a large hog operation will curve your apetite for bacon, though. Fig Newton cookies have the highest % of bug parts.

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran