Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hmm do you think Brooks Bros. is regretting the Thom Browne fiasco???

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I admit to being stylishly handicapped, BUT I'd never wear most of that page. You could use the morning jacket for prisoners who'd been bad in prison.

I agree, the models look embarrassed, I know I would be.

Later

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Price: Originally $1,200 (hah!) marked down to $480. Let's watch the price of this go down while the price of phoney Michael Jackson hats goes up.
lol

jawellington

New in Town
what about the Thom Brown Trousers?

it is a gambit that did not work. still, i think the Trousers look OK. just overpriced.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
"BB4" and "BB5"?

What the hell kind of sizes are those?

There isn't even anywhere to click to explain them.

What outstanding salesmanship. I guess the appeal is elite and couture - if you're not built like a runway prettyboy, you are not Their Customer.

Atinkerer

One of the Regulars
Diworseification

It seems to me that BB is trying to expand their customer base by introducing the Milano line of suits to appeal to European/Italian tastes, and the Black Fleece collection to appeal to ass-holes. They may have a good idea, but I haven seen the advertising to support these new lines of clothing. Also, given that these two new lines are at opposite ends of the fashion spectrum, I would think that introducing them both at the same time would cause some confusion, at best.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Fletch said:

What outstanding salesmanship. I guess the appeal is elite and couture - if you're not built like a runway prettyboy, you are not Their Customer.

That's what that jibberish meant! I don't think I ever would have figured it out on my own. :p

Mid-fogey

Practically Family
Fletch...

Fletch said:

...I can only think of one reason you'd need to know.

Someone stop him.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Atinkerer said:
It seems to me that BB is trying to expand their customer base by introducing the Milano line of suits to appeal to European/Italian tastes, and the Black Fleece collection to appeal to ass-holes.
lol HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I LOVE IT

:eusa_clap
but don't expect it to stay up very long.

Geesie

Practically Family
I'm really not sure when one would wear a madras morning coat.

Some of those sweaters aren't bad, though... [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy