Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Holiday hat/clothing blowout

MisterGrey

Practically Family
With the holiday approaching, Ms. Grey graduating from college, and our needing to move, it's time for me to clear out everything I have that I either can't or don't want to wear. Below you'll find a selection of numerous clothing items. Since selling them has now become a necessity, everything is being sold on a best-offer basis. If you want something, contact me, and we'll work out a deal. Any questions, please ask those, too.

Dobbs Milan w/tag

Size 7 5/8. Some thread on the band is loose and there is a small dent in the back of the hat from putting it on/removing it repeatedly. Otherwise perfect.

DSCN1173.jpg

DSCN1172.jpg

DSCN1175.jpg

100% Wool Shawl Lapel Tailcoat with White Pique Vest

DSC04772.jpg

The jacket is 39R, but should fit a 40R comfortably as well. The vest is brand new and has only been worn once. The jacket is a former rental, with a tiny run in the lapel only visible within a few inches of the wearer, and really, depending on the lighting, only really to the wearer himself. Has some markings on the lining that are only visible if the jacket is removed. Lounger Charlie Huang was kind enough to appraise this combo at ~$50.

100% Wool Tommy Hilfiger Houndstooth Blazer

41R, but I'm a 40R and it fits me fine. The sleeves appear to have been taken up slightly (see photo).

DSCN0333.jpg

DSCN0340.jpg

Misty Harbor Raincoat

With a liner perfect for the season!Size 46XL. I'm 5'10 and it looked right on me when I still had the weight to wear it. Needs to have a button re-attached (includes buttons).

DSCN0380.jpg

DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0385.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot