Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Holiday Pants! c. 36, 38. Scottish Tartans (incl. Bill's Khakis in wool), and Ivy Style Holly Pants!

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
Holiday Pants!

Utterly appropriate for offering on Christmas Eve, I have some more lovely tartan pants--including a rare beauty in wool from Bill's Khakis!--and some absolutely wonderful pants in cord and flannel embroidered with holly sprigs!

As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA, and ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME!

1) Bill's Khakis. Classic red Scottish tartan. All wool. M2 pattern; flat front and cuffed. Made in the USA. Excellent condition. Tagged 36. Waist: 19 1/8; Inseam: 31 1/4 (+1 1/2) with 1 7/8" cuff. Just $39, or offer.

2) Land's End Scottish tartan pants; a beautiful green-based tartan with cream and yellow overchecking! Wool. Flat front and cuffed. Absolutely excellent condition. Tagged 40R. Waist: 18 1/2; Inseam: 30 1/2 (+1/2), with 1 1/2 cuff. Asking just $29, or offer.

3) Red thin-wale cord trousers with embroidered holly springs. The perfect GTH Ivy pants! Excellent condition. Made by Castaway Clothing of Nantucket, these originally retailed at $168, plus shipping. Flat front and cuffed. Waist: 18 3/4; inseam: 30 1/2 (+ 1 1/4), with 1 7/8 cuff. Asking just $39, or offer.

4) BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous soft wool flannel trousers in dark forest green embroidered with holly sprigs. Flat front and cuffed. Absolutely beautiful and of incredibly high quality, these have a tiny surface smudge on them which will certainly easily come out with dry cleaning, otherwise these are in excellent condition. Waist: 19 1/8; inseam: 29 1/8 (+1/2), with 1 7/8" cuff. Asking just $35, or offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner