Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOLIDAY SEASON! Wonderful Brooks Brothers Tartan Jacket. c. 43L. Perfect for a warmer climate!

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
WONDERFUL BROOKS BROTHERS TARTAN JACKET!

NB: I now have a website showcasing everything I have for sale... although things will appear on my Facebook page WaterhollowTweed first! It's:

www.waterhollowtweed.com

C.42, 43. MADE IN THE USA!

This is absolutely beautiful! Although there is no fabric content listed this is clearly a very high-quality cotton; light enough to be comfortable, yet heavy enough to be suitable for a jacket. This would be the perfect Holiday Jacket for someone in a warmer climate, where wool tartans can be uncomfortable! The tartan is wonderful--greens, dusk-blues, and whites set of with pale yellow striping, this is a classic Scottish tartan very similar to Dress Gordon.

The jacket is cut as a contemporary two button jacket with very subtle darts. It is half-canvassed and fully lined in a complementary dark blue lining. It has three button cuffs and a single center vent. It was Made in the USA, and is in absolutely excellent condition!

Asking just $49 or offer, boxed and shipped in the USA. International inquiries welcome-please PM with interest and offers!

Tagged 43L, this measures:

Chest: 21 1/2
Sleeve: 26 1/2 (1)
Shoulder: 19 7/8
Length: 32 3/4

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari