Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Horrible Workmanship

Rosie

One Too Many
I was going to post this in The Powder Room but figured we could all relate. So, today, I'm out and about, shopping, wearing a pair of repro wedgies that are about 7 years old. So, I'm strolling in the store, browsing the shelves when taking my next step, I'm four inches lower on one foot. :eek: :eek: :eek: What the?! The bed, I guess that's what its called of the shoe came right off the wedge part. :mad: Since these are summer shoes, I only wear them a few times a year and believe me, I'm not doing anything extraordinary in these shoes, I'm not throwing them around or running in them, just ordinary walks about town, strolls around the neighborhood. Why is it that I can dance in 60 year old shoes with out incident, wear an almost 70 year dress with out one problem but a pair of 7 year old shoes can't hold up to my leisurely stroll through a store?! I had to buy a pair of flip flops and wear them until I got home. Crappy shoes. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy