Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Horror, Death and a whole lot of Anger

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
I just read of the slaughtering of innocent childern in Russia by these muslim monsters.:rage:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/04/russia.school/index.html

These piles of dung need to be........I can't think of a punishment harsh enough to fit this horrific act.

I hope that those that are playing around with the idea of voting for Kerry will reconsider.

Bush has it got it right when it comes to terrorists. Let's set aside all our pet issues. This is the guy we need in the office right now.

Please pray for the families.....and that these monsters will be tracked down and destroyed.

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
I kinda wish you locked this thread down MK before I got a chance to read it and respond. Cause now I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m going to cause a fight.

As a parent, these stories outrage me and I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m angered even more by the fools who get their junk-news from MTV, BET, NPR and CNN who feed people the garbage that Bush is doing the wrong thing in the war on terror. Worst yet are the idiot media pundits who are feeding people in Europe that Bush is as bad as Hitler for fighting Al Qaeda. Does that make sense?

I posted this elsewhere yesterday: As far as the nutty comparisons to Hitler, that?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s just irresponsible rhetoric. Ok? Hitler was Hitler. There are no people here being wheeled into Concentration camps to be gassed and burned. Nobody?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s here putting blond haired, blue eyed men on a platform and saying ?¢‚Ǩ?ìthis is the gold standard?¢‚Ǩ? then dressing them up in wacky uniforms, handing them a gun and ordering them to invade France.

Hitler was a brilliant yet evil man?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ Bush by their own admissions isn?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t brilliant or even bright. He?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s surrounded himself with people with questionable motives but isn?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t as bad as Kerry would be. I know this because I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢ve lived in a state where he was the Senator and you haven?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t so I guess I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m more of an expert.

Saddam was more like Hitler and the record proves it. Osama Bin Ladin wishes he could be Hitler and has given his fortune away to train potential terrorists and funds their activities but falls short of the Hitler Comparison. Kim Jong Il?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ wait and see.

Jumping back on track?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ in August of 2002, CNN and all the other media outlets posted stories and clips of the videos that were seized in an Al Qaeda training camp which showed these monsters practicing these same types of attacks?¢‚Ǩ¬¶ now they?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢re doing it in Russia and soon they?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢ll be doing it here in The United States.

I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢m really getting sick and tired of the pacifists who feed their minds with the news equivalent as of children?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s breakfast cerials such as ?¢‚Ǩ?ìCap?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢n Crunch?¢‚Ǩ?.

Those who are most Hitleresque are those who believe they have a right, duty and obligation to kill those who don?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t believe as they do and are doing just that. I shutter to think what would happen if something like this would happen to the United States and what I would be capible of if something like this happened to my two boys.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Originally posted by MK
I just read of the slaughtering of innocent childern in Russia by these muslim monsters.:rage:

If there were any "liberal thinkers" or parents that morning on the first day of school...I bet you anything they are very angry, saddened, and very conservative now.

The terrorists are not going away. Ever. It is a new world out there. This is the hardest battle we've yet to fight. You can't send in missiles, most of them are hidden amonst unsuspecting citizens.

The only way to solve this problem is to radically change the way we look at things, and NOT put liberal thinkers like Kerry in office. They don't get it. The enemy HATES our way of life, our religion, our people. You cannot reason with them. If they will outright KILL babies and children....there is no room to talk.

Yes, an election is coming. Think.

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
No Andy and MK... Lets "rap" with the terrorists. Let's all come to the table and bring these issues out. We need to see what's wrong with their wounded inner chidden.

Sorry... had an Alec Baldwin/Barbara Strysand minute.

You can't rationalize with irrational people. You can't make someone see when they're blinded by hate. Sometimes you have to intervene with violence to stop violent people... talk their language.

Negotiations only work with people who want peace or have had enough of violence. These pigs haven't had enough yet and have just warmed up inflicting more harm to the Western World.

The Wingnut

One Too Many
PEACE IN OUR TIME:

The following is the wording of the printed statement that Neville Chamberlain waved as he stepped off the plane on 30 September, 1938 after the Munich Conference had ended the day before:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We, the German F?ɬºhrer and Chancellor, and the British Prime Minister, have had a further meeting today and are agreed in recognizing that the question of Anglo-German relations is of the first importance for our two countries and for Europe.
We regard the agreement signed last night and the Anglo-German Naval Agreement as symbolic of the desire of our two peoples never to go to war with one another again.
We are resolved that the method of consultation shall be the method adopted to deal with any other questions that may concern our two countries, and we are determined to continue our efforts to remove possible sources of difference, and thus to contribute to assure the peace of Europe."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chamberlain read the above statement in front of 10 Downing St. and said:
"My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister has returned from Germany bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time...
Go home and get a nice quiet sleep."

11 months later, on September 1st, 1939, Germany invaded Poland. Just 29 days later, Poland lay in utter ruin, Germany and the Soviet Union beginning to divide up the spoils.

YOU CANNOT APPEASE FANATICS. We are forgetting our history, even our recent history. Successful prosecution of a war requires no apologies and absolute unrelenting assault upon those who have declared themselves your enemy, right up until they cannot take any more and beg for mercy.

You don't change boxing coaches in the middle of a match, and you don't try to get a knockout with a handshake. We tried that in Korea. We tried that in Vietnam. We tried that in 1991. We lost every time. If we haven't learned our lesson now, we never will.

I'm not going to tell people how to vote. The writing is on the wall, and if people can't read it, they deserve the outcome of their blindness to the truth.

I think Bush's speech to the RNC hit it right on the head when he quoted a New Jerk Times writer from 1946 that said our "occupation" of Germany was a failure. They were wrong then and they are wrong now.
Let's face it, we are all too well educated to understand journalists. On average, they graduate with a grade point average of C and they narrate the news to us! Don't try to understand them because they make no sense---that you can depend on. It would be interesting to be a news reader and make an income in the million dollar range though. LOL

Regards to all,

J

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
James, it?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s the smart ones that get under my skin. I remember when Tom Browkaw did a commentary after a Reagan Speech and I felt pretty stupid because I didn't get the same thing out of it. I guess I missed a lot and thank goodness he was there on NBC to break it down for me.

Next day, I read the speech in the paper. Whoa... hold the phone... THAT is the speech as I remembered it. Did Tom listen to another speech? Was he the fellow who got something out of it that wasn't there? It was the death of a young liberal and out of the ashes came a fedora-wearing conservative.

It?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s been three years since September 11th, 2001. Have we wrangled any more of these terrorists? Or are we going to have to endure an elevated alert this week and nothing happens?

That really kills me when commentators sit around and tell me what I just saw for myself.
As for "news"papers, they are not to be trusted either. I have been at several local events and when I later read about them in the fishwrappers I wonder if I was at the same meeting etc. If you want to really see the fishwrappers at work then get interviewed and see what ends up in print. With some of our viewpoints, they will make us look like someone right out of Deliverance. LOL

Regards to all,

J

Marlowe

One of the Regulars
Originally posted by jamespowers
I think Bush's speech to the RNC hit it right on the head when he quoted a New Jerk Times writer from 1946 that said our "occupation" of Germany was a failure. They were wrong then and they are wrong now.
Let's face it, we are all too well educated to understand journalists. On average, they graduate with a grade point average of C and they narrate the news to us! Don't try to understand them because they make no sense---that you can depend on. It would be interesting to be a news reader and make an income in the million dollar range though. LOL

Regards to all,

J
Not that I disagree with you in principle, but if you're a Bush supporter, you maybe shouldn't make a lot of noise about "C" grade-point averages. Like Sam Spade said in The Maltese Faclon, "I wouldn't bring that up if I were you. It's poor salesmanship."

Hmmm. Isn't it interesting that someone who had a purportedly C average graduated with an MBA from an Ivy League college? :D Perhaps the best thing we can do is not accept what is in the talking points and look for ourselves. Look at what happened to Dan Rather. It might be prudent to do the research first. No one gets into graduate school with a C average believe me I know.

Regards to all,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael