Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Horween lux

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have been wearing this jacket everyday, work, rain...life. It began showing character pretty quick and I wanted to updadate to show some recent pics. View attachment 305356 View attachment 305357 View attachment 305358 View attachment 305359 View attachment 305360 View attachment 305361 View attachment 305362 View attachment 305364 View attachment 305365 View attachment 305366
That is all the jacket any man needs!
Great ageing already.
Fantastic looking leather.
Congrats!!!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
John - That's all been since Dec 21st? Have you even taken it off prior to taking those photos? :)

In all seriousness, that's incredible. Such a great patina and development in really just over a month.

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Personally I think this is the absolute pinnacle of a black teacore leather. It’s thick as Hell, soft but extremely durable. The jacket looks amazing John, fit is absolutely perfect, and the patina it’s showing really seals the deal!
Thx bro, I am really happy with this one. When you had yours It really made me look forward to mine. Its my opinion as well its an awsome teacore leather

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR