Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How about Art's life?

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
Hi, everybody.

Hey, does any of you know when Art might be back up and running? I know I am premature, probably, with this question as it is barely fall, but I just received my Pbob Monti today and it reminded me of Art (as it will go to him prior to next spring/summer, I am planning). Also, I searched around to see if I could find him around here, but to no avail. Also, I wasn't sure about his contact information and if any of what I have is still usable (i.e., e-mail). I thought maybe AndyKev or some others who talked with Art on a regular basis had an idea about his relocation status.

No hurry, just curious.

Thanks.

Cab

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
Scott, you are an evil man. A temptor. Were you a woman, I'd declare you a seductress, indeed. It is a good thing this most beautiful brood is already spoken for. As you know, all a bulldog owner ever wants is another bulldog!

I'll send you a couple recent pics of the Mugs. He turned 11 months on Friday.

Thank you VERY much for sharing those.

Cab

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I'll ask if you want

Cabinetman said:
Hi, everybody.

Hey, does any of you know when Art might be back up and running? I know I am premature, probably, with this question as it is barely fall, but I just received my Pbob Monti today and it reminded me of Art (as it will go to him prior to next spring/summer, I am planning). Also, I searched around to see if I could find him around here, but to no avail. Also, I wasn't sure about his contact information and if any of what I have is still usable (i.e., e-mail). I thought maybe AndyKev or some others who talked with Art on a regular basis had an idea about his relocation status.

No hurry, just curious.

Thanks.

Cab

PM Me please. I have regular cell phone contact with my good friend Art. I have posted other threads with updates on his progress. Slab in, walls up, electricity coming in...looks like end of October/early Novermber.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Yes, PLEASE!

Cabinetman said:
Scott, you are an evil man. A temptor. Were you a woman, I'd declare you a seductress, indeed. It is a good thing this most beautiful brood is already spoken for. As you know, all a bulldog owner ever wants is another bulldog!

I'll send you a couple recent pics of the Mugs. He turned 11 months on Friday.

Thank you VERY much for sharing those.

Cab

I thought that might get you. Actually only two are taken.
Take that! :)
More pictures of The leg-lifter, please!

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
We really need to take some more. Trouble with us is getting the pictures off of the camera then actually putting them someplace on the computer that we can readily find them!

I will not be telling the girls (especially the daughter) that only two are currently spoken for. It's hard enough me knowing.

But, we also just reached a verbal contract on some new property, so the new shop is on its way, too. Hardly any disposable income here!

I love it when a thread goes off-topic...is it okay when the instigator is the guy who started the thread in the first place?

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
SHARPETOYS said:
Which ones of the kids need a new home?????? :drum: :cheers1: :drum:

Are you looking for a bully, Sharpey? Have you ever had one? If you are and you haven't, you may end up with an addiction other than Panama hats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass