Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How did you find the lounge?

hatguy1

One Too Many
...I did feel a sense of intimidation. Everyone seems so much more knowledgable than me. It's a bit like walking into a party that's in full swing, you can turn round and walk out, or, grab a drink and join in.

Ah, but we're all fedora fans round here so we have lots to talk about. You'll fit right in before ya's know it.

HauteTomato

New in Town
I believe I was looking up information on Vintage beauty items! It was a few years ago so I don't recall specifically (I was on here quite a while ago under a different name).

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Doing research in an attempt to build an "authentic looking" A2 jacket. Boy what a long strange trip it's been.

Worf...

Not to mention damned expensive as well.

VTporkpie

Familiar Face
I was researching a hat I had purchased. Being new to hats at the time this site allowed me to learn about all the different styles and histories of brands. Many thanks to all who post!

robrinay

One Too Many
It started with my thinking I'd have spent more on clothes when I was younger if I'd had the cash and then realizing I could afford it now. My focus began with jackets and after a few forays into eBay to buy a Barbour International and a Belstaff I started researching vintage leather jackets and discovered the F. L. I lurked for a bit and followed leads to styles and makers before joining. It's a great forum - fun, interesting and instructional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points