How did you find the lounge?

Discussion in 'The Observation Bar' started by Matt Deckard, Jul 20, 2005.

1. hatguy1

hatguy1 One Too Many

Ah, but we're all fedora fans round here so we have lots to talk about. You'll fit right in before ya's know it.

2. As best I can remember, I'd seen TFL referenced numerous times on Club Obi Wan. I lurked quite a while before I registered.

3. SHOWSOMECLASS

SHOWSOMECLASS A-List Customer

Looking for information on a A2 jackets. I always loved: antiques, my grandparents life story's, and vintage clothing.
    It was a perfect fit

4. HauteTomato

HauteTomato New in Town

I believe I was looking up information on Vintage beauty items! It was a few years ago so I don't recall specifically (I was on here quite a while ago under a different name).

5. Analogue Adam

Analogue Adam New in Town

I found the Lounge while searching for vintage clothing and hats. It is now the second page I check every day, right after my email.

6. Worf

Worf I'll Lock Up

Doing research in an attempt to build an "authentic looking" A2 jacket. Boy what a long strange trip it's been.

Worf...

Not to mention damned expensive as well.

7. Matt Crunk

Matt Crunk One Too Many

It's been so long I don't really remember what led me to the FL, but it was probably a search for something related to film noir.

8. VTporkpie

VTporkpie Familiar Face

I was researching a hat I had purchased. Being new to hats at the time this site allowed me to learn about all the different styles and histories of brands. Many thanks to all who post!

9. robrinay

robrinay One Too Many

It started with my thinking I'd have spent more on clothes when I was younger if I'd had the cash and then realizing I could afford it now. My focus began with jackets and after a few forays into eBay to buy a Barbour International and a Belstaff I started researching vintage leather jackets and discovered the F. L. I lurked for a bit and followed leads to styles and makers before joining. It's a great forum - fun, interesting and instructional.

10. Poison

Poison New in Town

Looking for vintage clothes & cosmetics.
    It came up as a Google hit.

11. splintercellsz

splintercellsz I'll Lock Up

I believe it was from trying to find out more about vintage styles in general.

12. fashion frank

fashion frank One Too Many

For me it was while on Ask Andy clothing Forum that OLD SARGE who is also a member of both Forums told me about it and here I am!

All the Best ,Fashion Frank