Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do you get those fancy My Space photos?

Wil Tam

Practically Family
IMG_0662.jpg

Dang, I need to practice .... and dress better! :eusa_doh:

looks like I need to clean the bathroom soon too....

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
1. Be exceedingly vain-- You have to practice a lot, and it helps if you think you are quite something to look at. Go in to the "photoshoot" thinking "Wow, I'm hot stuff! Everyone needs to see how hot this stuff is!"

2. Point the camera lens toward you. You should be able to see the reflection of your screen in the mirror, so use that to poistion the photo. If not, just practice positioning the camera-- you can always delete the bad photos. Anyway, this will result in a clearer photo.

3. Take it from all different angles! Ever heard of the "Myspace angles"? Most people look better from above, below, left, or right than the do from straight on. Just practice and figure out which one best suits you!

4. Paint.net is a free downloadable program that is almost identical to Photoshop-- a lot of people retouch their pictures after they upload them. You don't have to, but you can do cool things to them like this:
mecomicbookgirl-1.jpg
mevargagirl-1.jpg
profilepic-2.jpg

Have fun! Hope that helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy