Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many hats do you own?

How many hats do you own?

• Total voters

qwerty

Familiar Face
This is The Fedora Lounge, isn't it?
Only fedoras and hats alike are counted.
If baseball hats were counted I would have about 15 hats

ortega76

Practically Family
As I posted elsewhere, I recently got rid of 4 or 5 lids that didn't suit me well or fit very well. I'm down to 3 but looking to build up a quality collection. So you can say that I'm starting over!

Snrbfshn

A-List Customer
I am forced to admit...

Someone else asked this question a while back. I answered something like 45 hats. I mentioned it to my wife and she called BS on me, and told me to count them. I'm a little redfaced to admit it's 82. But I swear I'm gonna sell about 2 or 3 dozen of them. Honest. No, really.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
I only have five that I regularly wear (one Panama, three fedoras, a couple of newsboys), but I have a bunch from my hat collector days as a kid (30-40 years ago). These are mostly too small for me now, and/or too weird for general wearing (two top hats, pith helmet, deerstalker, hardhat, boater, coonskin, WWII flying helmet, Amish straw, etc.) So... I went for the 11-20.

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I hit 14 and that doesn't count ball caps. Like RedPop4, I'm a strong supporter of my alma mater - Washington State University. I think I have at least five WSU caps of various colors, all a variation of Crimson & Grey.

BTW, RedPop - I'm glad your purple and gold belongs to LSU, not that joint in Seattle. :p

RedPop4

One Too Many
Pilgrim, no sweat, us down here have an aversion to most of the PAC-10 ;) Or at least a certain school where they wear maroon and gold.

Healthy respect for ASU, though, after the quick change on the Katrina game last season. Thanks for remembering, by the way.:)

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
A half dozen felt fedoras and a felt cowboy hat. The same in straw. A half dozen flat caps. Around twenty ball caps and a half dozen cycling caps.

funneman

Practically Family
How many?

4-fedoras. Stetson,Dobbs, Lee, Resistol.
1-Open Road style Resistol
1-Tom Mix style Larry Mahan by Milano
1-straw Stetson
1-forties Stetson (Grandfather's)
1-eighties LBJ style Steton (Father's)

..so, 9.

But looking for a nice brown Knox or Mallory
with a brown ribbon and a two-inch brim in a
7 or 7-1/8.

You gents who are thinning your herds, please keep
me in mind?

Forum statistics