Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Many States Have You Visited?

LizzieMaine

Bartender
23 for me, due mostly to a cross-country trip on a Greyhound bus when I was 20 years old which took me from Belfast, Me. to Santa Barbara, Calif. in three days. Otherwise, I've been confined mostly to the Eastern seaboard from Maine to Florida.

Brooksie

One Too Many
I have been to all but five, those five I have never been to are; Maine, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Michigan and Alaska. I hope to see these states someday.

LB

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Just 15 - I don't claim to be well traveled! (And note that several of these represent visiting just one city, or simply driving through while en route to somewhere else.)

MA, NH, VT, RI, CT, NY (where I live), NJ, PA, DE, MD, DC, VA, NC, FL, CA.

PA Dancer

A-List Customer
OK....let's count em'

New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Washington DC, Delaware, Maryland, Virgina, W. Virginia...lol...just kidding.

I drove cross country twice while moving to and moving back from California following 81 south to 40 west, which paralleled the old Route 66.
Then followed 15 into Nevada to spend the night in Laughlin for some late night gambling, then took that horrible San Bernadino Mountain near Los Angeles south into San Diego.

I think the trip was made in 4 days, so there wasn't much time to stop and visit for any period of time. But I did get some very nice pictures out of the window of the U-haul.

panamag8or

Practically Family
32 for me, while on an RV trip from Florida to Alaska and back. However, I have yet to visit California, Texas, and all of New England, among others.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
17. I didn't count the airport ones though. I've lived on both coasts, so I've seen much of those parts, but not much of the Midwest or the South.

Gilbey

One of the Regulars
I've been to Seattle, LA, Rapid City (SD), Hawaii, Kansas, OK (my home), TX, AR, TN, NC, WV, GA, FL, PA, OH, KY, CN, MD, IN, IL, Boston. I think that's it for the USA. I've been to 6 other countries.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Only 17--I've got to get travelling! I've always wanted to do a cross country roadtrip. I've also been to Russia, England and Scotland.

MA
NH
VT
ME
RI
CT
NY
PA
NJ
DE
TX
MN