Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Old Are The Members of The Fedora Lounge?

what's your age group

• under 25

Votes: 50 16.0%
  • 25-35

Votes: 71 22.7%
  • 36-45

Votes: 48 15.3%
  • 45-and over

Votes: 144 46.0%

• Total voters

skyvue

Call Me a Cab
The vintage crowd here in NYC is youngish, too. I'm 55, but my wife is much younger/cuter/more interesting than me, so they let me hang around.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I'll try and get a copy of my Mom (81) with ole Harry. She and Dad went by his place in Independence Missouri back in the 1950's. I thought that the top age bracket of 45 was kind of low. I felt a lot snappier at 45 I did.

Later

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Give it a few years and I will be in that age group too. :p Now you are making Me feel old. lol lol
Strange thing, age. You get prepared for things to drop out, spread out and fall out. But it's when the memory goes too that throws you.
We were going to a rather indulgent 1930's ball last Saturday, my wife has a showgirl type of corset, that she wears with a wrap around skirt, to create a fabulous ballgown. Before attaching the skirt, she hooked up her seemed stockings to the corset, came into the bathroom, turned around, bent forward, and said: "Are my seems straight?" "They sure are." I replied, admiring the view, "and that's not all that's straight."
"You've had that!" She retorted.
Well, I don't remember.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran