Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Old Are The Members of The Fedora Lounge?

what's your age group

• under 25

Votes: 50 16.0%
  • 25-35

Votes: 71 22.7%
  • 36-45

Votes: 48 15.3%
  • 45-and over

Votes: 144 46.0%

• Total voters
D

DBFedora

42, but an old dad (oldest was 7 yesterday!), but the 3 kids keep me young. Have friends my age that are grandparents. Glad we waited.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
If I posted before (this thread is loooong) its out of date now - I turned 23 on Feburary 19th.

-Viola

Kim_B

Practically Family
No clue how I missed this thread the first time around!

I turned 25 this year (Jan 1). I am looking forward to see what life has to offer, and what I have to offer life.

Katt in Hat said:
Bring it ONNN, Punk !!!
+1! (Well, +3, one for each of the "control systems" that make up my unique little personality...) Just call me the "junior member" of our little "Dinosaur Club"... (Reference is to a novel about a bunch ov over-40s being downsized and how they "deal with it"--well worth the read! If only I could find my copy again...)

Age and treachery will always trump youth and vigor...--Unknown

And since everyone's relating age to events, an hour to the minute before Mt. St. Helens' second major eruption of '80. (The one that sent ash Portland's way--sorry, guys!:D )

lindylady

A-List Customer
I think so, Medusa. When I was a new member, I believe that I had to have about 30 or so posts to vote. But ask a bartender to be sure! :)

SFSEAN

New in Town
Age?

51 years old. I am so old, I remember going to 49er games with my father at Kezar Stadium and there were no women there, men didn't wear log wear because there wasn't any available. Food was dogs, peanuts, beer and soda. Those were your choices, noticably old school. My old man and the fathers of my friends worked in the plants in the part of South City that is now owned by Genetech.

The Lonely Navigator

Practically Family
'Chronologically' I'm 26, but people (online) have mistaken me for being in my 30's and even...dare I say, early 40's.

'Mentally/emotionally' I feel in my early 30's.

I once took one of those 'health tests' that state approx. how old you physically are by way of health, and I always wind up being 31-33 years old.

:rolleyes:

Prien

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy