Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How Old Are The Members of The Fedora Lounge?

what's your age group

• under 25

Votes: 50 16.0%
  • 25-35

Votes: 71 22.7%
  • 36-45

Votes: 48 15.3%
  • 45-and over

Votes: 144 46.0%

• Total voters

blacklagoon

One of the Regulars
golden age

I am 40 years old.I felt a bit cronky until i discovered this forum,now i view myself as a perfect example of a golden age era gentleman,rather than a worn out middle aged git:)

TraderRic

One of the Regulars
I'm 37, which looks to be somewhere in the middle in this survey. I grew up with The Avengers. Mrs. Peel was my first love. My wife still teases me about it. I even get choked up when Tracy Di Vicenzo is killed in On Her Majesty's Secret Service:( .

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
I can't remember when I was born; I just just a little baby in 1963. :eusa_doh:

I'm 5'8" now, but I'll be 5'9" in July.

Lee

(Hint: I was four months old to the day when JFK was shot . . . I have no alibi.)

PenMan

Familiar Face
I'm a couple months from the oldest band in the survey, but my youngest son is 3. He keeps us young some days, makes us old on others. I can probably pass for 10 years younger than my age. Being blonde helps I guess, plus it hides touches of gray.

Jessica Reinard

Familiar Face
BegintheBeguine said:
Welcome, Jessica Reinard. My sometime housemate is 19 and he posts in here and hasn't been made to feel out of place so you should fit right in. :)
Ashley

Well thank you for such a warm welcome BegintheBeguine, everyone has been charming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot