Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HUFVUD HATMAKER | Lund, Sweden

EinarsM

Vendor
Hope everyone has been well. Been a hectic autumn for me with orders and handling materials running low. Less time on making samples. Every time someone orders something different than what's in my store is the most exciting time. Sending this Moss Green Leifur Lucky Fedora to a great Archaeologist in the UK tomorrow.

I am ready for a new exciting week! Are you?

/ Mikael
HUFVUD HATMAKER

PSX_20181027_094533.jpg
PSX_20181027_094640.jpg
PSX_20181027_094831.jpg
PSX_20181027_095205.jpg
PSX_20181027_095329.jpg
PSX_20181027_095435.jpg

andrew_AU

A-List Customer
[repost from What Hat Are You Wearing Today]
I recently ordered a custom hat from Hufvud in Sweden. Mikael was a pleasure to deal with and the hat was exactly what I was expecting. The felt has a great feel and the colour and quality of finish are exactly what Mikael had explained to me. It's always a risk ordering a custom hat from somewhere as far away from Australia as Sweden - but this was a risk worth taking.
IMG_0761.jpg
IMG_0757.jpg
IMG_0756.jpg
IMG_0758.jpg
IMG_0759.jpg

EinarsM

Vendor
[repost from What Hat Are You Wearing Today]
I recently ordered a custom hat from Hufvud in Sweden. Mikael was a pleasure to deal with and the hat was exactly what I was expecting. The felt has a great feel and the colour and quality of finish are exactly what Mikael had explained to me. It's always a risk ordering a custom hat from somewhere as far away from Australia as Sweden - but this was a risk worth taking.
View attachment 147388 View attachment 147386 View attachment 147389

View attachment 147390 View attachment 147387

Looking great! Thanks for sharing Andrew!

That brown one is a beautiful hat.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Thank you kindly!

EinarsM

Vendor
Hectic start of the year. Dealing with a bad back and filling orders. After January my back is better (10 years of working 12h/day, 6 days a week, standing up will do that) orders are more or less up to speed. Slight delays but you cant rush a creation that's 100% made by hand.

Taking the opportunity to share one of the latest creations.

All the best to you all!

/ Mikael

PSX_20190131_174534.jpg

Hectic start of the year. Dealing with a bad back and filling orders. After January my back is better (10 years of working 12h/day, 6 days a week, standing up will do that) orders are more or less up to speed. Slight delays but you cant rush a creation that's 100% made by hand.

Taking the opportunity to share one of the latest creations.

All the best to you all!

/ Mikael

View attachment 154897

Don't ignore that back, Mikael. Here's how I got away from four neurosurgeons over ten years ago without surgery, and continue to follow the wisdom inside to this day. I would buy this little book again, and even pay retail!!!

Stand TALL, keep on hatting, sir. You're too young to deal with this incorrectly!

EinarsM

Vendor
Don't ignore that back, Mikael. Here's how I got away from four neurosurgeons over ten years ago without surgery, and continue to follow the wisdom inside to this day. I would buy this little book again, and even pay retail!!!

Stand TALL, keep on hatting, sir. You're too young to deal with this incorrectly!

Thanks for the recommendation! You are right! Will read that for sure. I had my back snapped back into place. Feels great already, doing proper exercises and feel better than ever. More tips are always welcome.

EinarsM

Vendor
Hi!

Thank you kindly. it's what I am aiming for as a well. Inspired from the TV-series The Alienist. The older the better. Indeed, practice makes perfect. Love making these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana