Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I just got these hair pins>

LoserVonTeese

Familiar Face
There made by Diane... company with green packaging.. anyway I'm just wonder how to you place them in your hair cuse its not like a boby pin?

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
A picture would help. You can post pics until you reach a certain post count, but if you could link to flickr or something, we might be able to tell you how to use them.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Those lock in your style. You kind of slid the pin in a little bit, then flip it back the way it came in.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
LoserVonTeese said:
Could you also use them for "pin curls"

Yes you can, but not without great difficulty. You'll get a better hold with bobby pins but your best bet is to use pincurl clips (the double-pronged ones), for ease of use and to eliminate dents in your curls.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
KittyT said:
Yes you can, but not without great difficulty. You'll get a better hold with bobby pins but your best bet is to use pincurl clips (the double-pronged ones), for ease of use and to eliminate dents in your curls.
Those work pretty good for me for Pin Curls. I like them cous they don't crimp or bend my hair. they don't well for the smaller sections though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany