Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I Pouch in fedora style!

cirrusuk

New in Town
Cirrus UK are now supplying the Ipouch, avaliable in canvas £45 or leather at £65, providing the vintage look to for many is a must have item in 2011.

Contact us for more details, 01379-853129

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
Don't suppose a Droid could squeeze into there?
No, it wouldn't. With the custom wood box and the difference in shape and size between the two phones I believe you would be wasting your money. I had a Droid X and I know how hard it is to find a quality case. I use "Sena" cases for my phones. I moved up to an iPhone 4S this year. The problem with Droids is that they "change" every week so they can't kep up making the cases! The iPhone stays the same for at least a year before they make changes and then they end up hanging around for another year or two. The iPhone 4 fits the iPhone 4s. The iPad 1 and 2 can use the same case (and maybe the new model).

Doublegun

Practically Family
Just received a very nice sleeve for my iPhone from Makr Carry Goods. Quality is top shelf, looks great and will only get better as the leather ages. Can't post a link right now but Makr comes up via Google.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy