Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I think I'm about to get dumped tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HepKitty

One Too Many
umm I think that depends on what you're going for here... do you mean comebacks to get her to stay, or comebacks to prove her right for dumping you?

johnnyelvis

New in Town
haha I want her to stay, but she told me that we need to talk later...and I'm like freaking out, I don't even need one liners I'm just bored, I was thinking of doing it earlier, the other day I found a condom wrapper in her back seat..*yucky*

James71

A-List Customer
Pre-emptive strike dude. Tell her you dont think its working out and that you need some space. Tell her you dont know if you can trust her. **

Human nature never changes. One thing I have observed. If they think you want them they dont mind letting you go. If they think you dont want them they will move mountains to keep you.

Having said that she might just be relieved that she doesnt have to do the dumping and walk. Either way the road eventually leads to splitsville.

** It should be noted that I am 38 and already on marriage number 2, so perhaps I am not the one to be giving advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112