Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I TRADED A $22 PIZZA FOR THIS GREAT FEDORA !!!!!

RBH

Bartender
Phil...

I did get to see your finished hat and is it nice!!! Phil you will love it!!!
{I promise I did not try it on... I really promise... I did not realize you wore a 7 1\2.. :D }
But I did take a photo.. it do not do the hat justice but if a certain someone would like to see what a certain someones hat looks like... I just might post it!!!!:D

Duck

Practically Family
Fantastic Hat!

Rusty, you and Mike did a fine job on that lid. Looks like Mike has the shop looking great. I have got to get over there and see Mike.

RBH

Bartender
Thanks for the more than kinds words everyone!!!
Mike is a true gentleman, I enjoyed my day at the shop and my heartfelt THANKS to you Mr Moore!

jlagman said:
WOW this must have been one hell of a pizza for you to get such a nice hat in exchange. As a fan of felt hats and pizza, I'd like to know what was on the pizza. ;)
Friend... let me tell ya.. that pizza was loaded ! :D

majormoore

Vendor
Please someone help me, I have been drugged and seems a few hats are missing from the shop, and my head is still spinning the last thing I remember is Rusty saying " here Mike just one more slice"

Major Moore

warbird

One Too Many
Man I have to get to Memphis in the next few weeks. The shop looks great Mike and it looks like you are getting some great inventory built up.

I stopped in an antique shop in KY this week and found a beauty, an all black Stetson Whippet. It is very old and super soft, the brim may be a tad too soft. However, it fits great and is my first black fedora. I picked up a grey Stetson Whippet in there last year in perfect condition. I'm batting pretty good there.

Then a day later I stopped in a vintage shop in Missouri and found an old Stetson Custom V, beige thin ribbon.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
majormoore said:
Please someone help me, I have been drugged and seems a few hats are missing from the shop, and my head is still spinning the last thing I remember is Rusty saying " here Mike just one more slice"

Major Moore
Them Sirens done turned Mike into a toad!:D

majormoore said:

Major Moore
Rusty must've added some special Arkansas mushrooms to those already on the slices he fed to Major Mike!!!!:eek: :D

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Hello, PizzaWorld, pick up or delivery?

Delivery.

What size do you want?

Uh, seven and a half.

Thick crust?

No, thin ribbon.

{Knock, knock, knock}

Here you go, an extra topping!

21130.jpg

rumblefish

One Too Many
:eusa_clap I'll say that's a good story and a great deal, or I'll eat my hat,,, or yours,,, or that pizza.

Those are some nice photos, thanks...

RBH

Bartender
Thanks Rfish,ryang Duck and jlagman !
FooFoo, you need to try and make it to Covington this July.

kabuto said:
Does the "flange machine" work for all hat sizes, or are there inserts to change the size, or do you need a different machine for each size?
In the Stetson factory [as I understood it] there were different machines for each hat size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart