Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I TRADED A $22 PIZZA FOR THIS GREAT FEDORA !!!!!

I've got lots of Silver Bellies & they all look different. It is one of the most versatile colors out there, can go tan or grey. Looks good with all different coats, jackets, suits, etc. Silver Belly is the berries!

RBH said:
040kcz.jpg

Lotsa nice lookin' lids in this bunch, eh? I can imagine how the sight of these through the front window might lure in passersby who until then hadn't realized how dreadfully incomplete their wardrobes had been.

Internet commerce is here to stay, but people still like to handle the merchandise and try it on before deciding on a purchase. And it's almost too obvious to note that it's common for a person to go shopping for a particular item and end up purchasing something from a whole 'nother category that just happened to catch his eye.

It's great that you have that storefront, Mike. I have no plans for getting anywhere within several hundred miles, but should that change, I'll make a point of dropping by. What do you like on your pizza?

buler

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
I just realized I have a silver belly. I need some sun.

Gene, thats from the mercury in your old hats! Send them to me immediately for proper disposal.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart