Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Identifying Schott Jacket Style

Kubatu

A-List Customer
Hi everyone,

I recently found a Schott jacket that I'm trying to figure out more about. Style-wise, it looks similar to a traditional Belstaff jacket. I'm not sure what the design is called, but knowing that would probably help me try to figure out more about the piece. It's 100% leather with a polyester lining inside. Thanks everyone!

Will try to get more pictures, but this is what I have for now:
ZCxV7vW.png

Had no clue Schott ever did this style. Not sure if the style has an actual name, people refer to it as Trialmaster 'cause that's what Belstaff's version is called.
Some months ago I'd recommend you ask on Schott forum but with Gail gone, there's literally no point. They've piled a few pages of unanswered questions already...
Check if there's a little label in any of the pockets, serial & model no. should be on it and then look it up on Google. If anyone's already asked about this jacket, it should pop up.
Also, is there a "made in USA" tag anywhere on the jacket?

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
Yes could be a "Euro" Schott variant. And that does not need to be "made in Europe" either !

I have come across quite a few non USA made Schott types now. Some of them actually quite nice I must say

This does not "look" American.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I may be wrong but I seem to remember a 1980's or early 1990's Schott field jacket like this. These are also called touring jackets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider