Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IDing M422 jacket

pipvh

Practically Family
Or the Foster G-1 55J14, but I think Thor's right: the pencil slot looks more G & F. Nice jacket!

ClaraBow

New in Town
The jacket was purchased from a private collector here in London. Unfortunately, this style of jacket really isn't for me I much prefer my A-2 so I thought I'd get as much info on the jacket as I can before it goes up for sale. As said before, label is missing but I'm a 38 chest and the jacket is a perfect fit.

Stand By

One Too Many
The jacket was purchased from a private collector here in London. Unfortunately, this style of jacket really isn't for me I much prefer my A-2 so I thought I'd get as much info on the jacket as I can before it goes up for sale. As said before, label is missing but I'm a 38 chest and the jacket is a perfect fit.

Thanks for the speedy reply ... and I'm only sorry it's not a 42!
Good luck with the sale. Mind, I don't think you'll have much trouble moving it ....! ;-)

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Probably a usn depot rebuild, judging by the zipper and lack of label. Any evidence of replaced lining or cuffs?

That collar if original is incredible (beautiful honey fade) and if this were a 42 or 44 we'd be talking by pm;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner