Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you are a fan of action figures...

cherrypinupgal

New in Town
Hi all,

I am a collector of action figures and I came across these upcoming releases tonight. Just thought you guys might want to take a look.

*Misty

DHC10002.jpg

DHC10003.jpg

DHC10004.jpg

DCC10140.jpg

DCC10115.jpg

DCC10114.jpg

cherrypinupgal

New in Town
Oh a Buster Keaton figure would be great! I think if they did a diorama with the front of the train a la The General would be so fab!
bk-general.jpg

They did some really great repros of the Classic Universal Monster films a few years back. The detail they can achieve is so spectacular!

univmonsilscreenset1figs.jpg

ldracula.jpg

ssbridefrank.jpg

The first figures I posted can be pre-ordered at Big Bad Toy Store. Just click on the pre-order menu and scroll down.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Accoutrements line

If you like those - check out http://www.mcphee.com - Seattle's own Archie McPhee's. Accoutrements is one of his product lines. If you're ever in Seattle, you owe yourself a visit. Any of the crazy things you used to want to order from comic books as kids, they have...and that's only scratching the surface. You mentioned the Moses action figure - there's also a Moses bobblehead. Boxing Nuns. Boxing Rabbis. Boxing Aliens. Rubber ducks. Rubber devil ducks. Mini devil ducks or 10" tall devil ducks. Devil duck shower curtains and bath mats. You name it, they've probably got it or can get it. The store's a fun visit just to watch people walk in and see their jaws hit the ground. Anytime a celebrity is in town, hang out at McPhee's for a few hours and you're almost guaranteed to catch them there. And if you can't visit in person, there's always the website and mail-order catalogue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart