Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Darhling said:
We both know you are Sophie Ellis-Bextor!! That woman is GORGEOUS, Her whole Dior-esque look in 'Take me home' makes me so jealous. Oh and she is the master of perfect eyeliner (Besides our Fleur).

Thank you so much!!!!! :) I know what you mean about the Take Me Home video - her wardrobe in it is perfection!

Still trying my best to get the perfect eyeliner flick.....I think it's going to take some time....;)

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Who am I?

Photo397.jpg

I usually never get any vintage hits, but I thought I'd try this with straight hair and see....
I'm in your capable hands, you wonderful people!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Miss Golightly said:
I don't think I look like anyone from the Golden Era :( - I have been told I look like Emily Deschanel - the actress from Bones (had never heard of her till the girls in work mentioned her) - but I mostly get Sophie Ellis Bextor (which is such a lovely compliment as I think she's fab!):
Miss Golightly, I wish you'd post more pics of yourself; I'm in love with your avatar! Your coloring is delicious. I've never heard of Sophie Ellis Bextor, but she does seem to resemble you. Though not golden era, your avatar always reminded me of Rory (the daughter) in Gilmore Girls, a huge compliment coming from me :)
gilmore_girls-show.jpg

Red Diabla, you reminded me of Lorelai in Gilmore Girls! I'm not saying you look like Miss Golightly's mother, I think you're beautiful and love your pic. This is just who came to mind.
3330268598_6f6f0635b8_b.jpg

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
cherry lips said:
Miss Golightly, I wish you'd post more pics of yourself; I'm in love with your avatar! Your coloring is delicious. I've never heard of Sophie Ellis Bextor, but she does seem to resemble you. Though not golden era, your avatar always reminded me of Rory (the daughter) in Gilmore Girls, a huge compliment coming from me :)

Thank you Cherry Lips - those are such lovely compliments!:D The girl from Gilmore Girls is soooooo pretty - I don't think I've seen her before but she's lovely! Thanks again! ;)

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Binkie, you definately have Big's brows!
Whoopie! I remind CherryRed of Anne Baxter! Lucky me :D
CherryRed said:
It has been driving me crazy, who you remind me off. I finally got it...Anne Baxter!
pup12.jpg

annebaxter1.jpg
I can't quite see it myself, but who cares? She's so cute!
Annex%20-%20Baxter,%20Anne_01.jpg

Macheath

One of the Regulars
Spiffy said:
Ha! Thanks....I'm not sure I see it, but platinum blonde is the one haircolor I've yet to try...

Well, you do have to change your hair color and style, shave a major portion of your eyebrows, your eye color...but hey, that's more than halfway there!

I digs your most recent avatar, by the way. I'm sure that dolt who insisted on arguing with you about the merits of lipstick is changing his tune now. :eusa_doh: ;)

Story

I'll Lock Up
Edward said:
Hmmn..... Yul Brynner too much of a stretch?

MarloweBrynner.jpg

Definitely in the same grid square, but ya gotta be more grouchy-cranky to nail it.
rofl.gif

cherry lips said:
SGY-00011040085.jpg

Red Diabla, you reminded me of Lorelai in Gilmore Girls! I'm not saying you look like Miss Golightly's mother, I think you're beautiful and love your pic. This is just who came to mind.
3330268598_6f6f0635b8_b.jpg

Bingo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR