Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
miss_smith said:
3390217643_789a3c5d1d_m.jpg
3390217651_fafd2285c9_o.jpg
Not Golden Era, but there's a Karen Allen resemblance goin' on.

Karen-Allen.jpeg

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Tomasso said:
Not Golden Era, but there's a Karen Allen resemblance goin' on.

Karen-Allen.jpeg

You are spot on! The image of each other! :)

I don't think I look like anyone from the Golden Era :( - I have been told I look like Emily Deschanel - the actress from Bones (had never heard of her till the girls in work mentioned her) - but I mostly get Sophie Ellis Bextor (which is such a lovely compliment as I think she's fab!):

Emily Deschanel
EmilyDeschanel.jpg

Sophie Ellis-Bextor
bexter_35708a.jpg

Pip

A-List Customer
I can certainly see the resemblance!

Incidentally, I seem to be getting Henry Hall quite often. I've had it before but there wasn't much of a resemblance, but over time the resemblance seems to grow and grow. I can't really complain although I wish that I had some of his musical talent haha!

henry.jpg
Vs
SSL26447-1.jpg
hall15.jpg

LouieGee

New in Town
Personally, I don't have a clue who I look like - if anyone... ?

Please just ignore the braces, I don't have them on anymore but I don't have any recent photos of me without them.

n1516926502_262616_7125896.jpg

cecil

A-List Customer
You look just like my first boyfriend's little sister. Doesn't mean much to you and she isn't from the golden era OR a celebrity, but she's very beautiful!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
LouieGee said:
Personally, I don't have a clue who I look like - if anyone... ?

Please just ignore the braces, I don't have them on anymore but I don't have any recent photos of me without them.

n1516926502_262616_7125896.jpg

Not golden era, but Jodie Foster comes to mind :)

Elizabeth.F

Familiar Face
I'm always trying to figure out if I look like anybody from the Golden Era - can anybody help?

3319702061_3e8f8be9b5.jpg

I do know one thing, I look like my great-great-grandmother!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Miss Golightly said:
Sophie Ellis-Bextor
bexter_35708a.jpg

We both know you are Sophie Ellis-Bextor!! That woman is GORGEOUS, Her whole Dior-esque look in 'Take me home' makes me so jealous. Oh and she is the master of perfect eyeliner (Besides our Fleur).

Edward

Bartender
Hmmn. I don't think I resemble anyone from back in the day....

I've gotten 'younger Tim Curry' a lot, particularly in Rocky Horror circles. I do have a photo I had taken with him a couple of years ago when he was in Spamalot in the West End, and he could conceivably have been my dad in it. (Now there's images I don't need..... :eek: ).

As a baby still not left the hospital, apparently they all thought I looked like Nigel Havers. [huh]

I was once mistaken for Richard O'Brien from a distance, but I'm literally almost twice his size (alas!). I can mimic his facial mannerisms fairly well, but not any real resemblance bar we're both bald. lol

Hmmn..... Yul Brynner too much of a stretch?

MarloweBrynner.jpg

Eyemo

Practically Family
Taken on Saving Private Ryan... Yes, it's a few years old..But I'm not a big fan of having my picture taken..:rolleyes:

SeimononthesetofSPR.jpg

I have no idea if I look like anyone apart from that "actor" playing the part of the combat cameraman in Band of brothers...

LouieGee

New in Town
Eyemo said:
Taken on Saving Private Ryan... Yes, it's a few years old..But I'm not a big fan of having my picture taken..:rolleyes:

SeimononthesetofSPR.jpg

I have no idea if I look like anyone apart from that "actor" playing the part of the combat cameraman in Band of brothers...

I immediately thought Tyrone Power. :)

0319_0015.jpg

LouieGee

New in Town
cecil said:
You look just like my first boyfriend's little sister. Doesn't mean much to you and she isn't from the golden era OR a celebrity, but she's very beautiful!

Thank you so much!! That is so nice of you!! :)

LouieGee

New in Town
Elizabeth.F said:
I'm always trying to figure out if I look like anybody from the Golden Era - can anybody help?

3319702061_3e8f8be9b5.jpg

I do know one thing, I look like my great-great-grandmother!

I'd say either grown-up Shirley Temple or Jane Powell - or a mixture of both. :)

shirley_mag1948_1.jpg

jane%20powell.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR