Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

Tinseltown

A-List Customer
TessTrueheart said:
I tried this when I had long hair and got no suggestions at all. Anyone have any ideas this time around?:

DSCN0599-1.jpg
Gah, I am bad at this, so I will go OT and say that the short 'do is sooooo cute on you! :eusa_clap
You look like a pixie. :eek:

tuppence

Practically Family
BinkieBaumont said:
I'd like to think I have rather the look of a Gary Cooper before the dissasterous face lift?
wrightfountainhead_02a.jpg

However I have been informed in reality I look Like Kevin Costner

I tried to watch that Gary Cooper movie your still comes from
a couple of days ago. It was a shocker. In the end I preferred cleaning my bathroom.

kools

Practically Family
brando.jpg

OK...so I'm at my tailor the other night. Joe the Tailor; he's a real nice old fella. I've been using him for a few years. The next day he leaves a message on my cell phone- he wanted to say that he rushed home to tell his wife about me...that I reminded him very much of some actor, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Then, a-ha: Marlon Brando.

I don't see it at all. I wasn't even in a t-shirt.

Kadri

Familiar Face
Laura Chase said:
Kadri
IMGP0001a.jpg

IMGP0052.jpg

Jean Harlow
Annex20-20Harlow20Jean_15-1.jpg

jean_harlow_1.jpg

Haha...
;)

Yes,I've been getting a lot of that lately,somehow.

I WISH I looked like her,as I adore her.I wish I had her figure.It was near perfect.

Also people in real life keep telling me I look 'Like that blonde girl from that old movie' [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff