Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

HarlowQueen

New in Town
I've never really thought I looked like ANY Golden Era stars due to my facial features and obvious other "add on's" I have in my face, but since you all shared that nifty link for the celebrity facial recognizer, I gave it a whirl.

I LOVE it's results haha even if I don't see it myself. It just goes to show you all these years I've been calling Clark Gable my husband, I wasn't far off! :p (Even though as mentioned, I REALLY don't see the resemblance.)
http://wildfire.gigya.com/facebook/preview.aspx?fb_sig_api_key=f7667e9ebccf2157d6f15f991a5e3ce9&wid=467141962&p=bHQ9MTI5MjYwMzE1NzMxOSZwdD*xMjkyNjAzMTU3MzE5Jmc9MiZwPTExMDU3MSZkPWNvbGxhZ2UmbT*x&s=1

rue

I think you look like a very young and beautiful Liza before drugs and alcohol took over....
Liza-Minnelli-Pictures-023.jpg

lizafz0.jpg

I mean that as a high compliment :)

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I recently spent several days at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC. The Grove Park opened in 1913 and has had a number of very famous guests over the years, including several U.S. Presidents (Taft, Coolidge, Hoover, and FDR from "the Golden Era").

While at the Grove Park, a number of people stopped me and said that I looked just like President William Howard Taft (there are several pictures of President Taft around the Inn). I've never been compared to President Taft before.

So, what do you think? Does Big Man from the Fedora Lounge look like "Big Bill" Taft, U.S. President?

Here's a picture of me taken at the Grove Park two days ago.

CopyofDSC05089.jpg

And one of President Taft.

Taft_01.jpg

Geiamama

One of the Regulars
It not strictly golden era but my father is always being told he looks like Poirot. :D

dad-poirot.jpg

I'm not sure who I look like. My husband says he thinks I look like Jeanette MacDonald, which is very flattering but I'm not sure I see it.

What do you think?

IMG00182-20101205-0820.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran