Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
I think you look like Fred MacMurray Lee :D
fred_macmurray.jpg

My husband got me An Insult a the Day calendar (this was in case he couldn't get me my usual Bad Cats Calendar for Christmas) and the other day was a quote about Fred MacMurray from director Michael Leisen:

"He held onto a buck like each one was an endangered species"

I got a good laugh out of that one....

Slim Tim

New in Town
The only celebrity I can think of off-hand that I look like is Glenn Miller, but I think the glasses make the comparison a bit too easy. :p
picture18bg.jpg

Glenn-Miller.jpg

What do you think?

cydneyr

New in Town
010.jpg

013.jpg

025.png

That's basically what i look like haha, i love old hollywood actresses and i would really love to know who i resemble!

Today, this nice lady told me i looked like Vivien Leigh
vivien%2Bleigh.jpg

Eh, i kind of see it, very nice of her though :)

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Malloryblackandwhite.jpg

Ive been told that I look like a gangster numerous times, but I cant pinpoint which Golden Era personality I actually look like. Any ideas?

CantorFan

New in Town
Well, I still think he looks like David Niven including the chin, cheekbones, nose, forehead and of course that smile. As soon as I saw him (Coble) I thought "Niven". Then went to look for pictures and I found that perfect one :) Oh, how they fit together.

Last edited:

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Try as I may, I don't really think I resemble anyone from the Golden Era, at least nobody I know of - with the possible exception of Harvey, but that'd be hard to prove... ;)

Any suggestions?

gjm_06_13_10.jpg

brooks_06_07_10.jpg

Last edited:

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Perhaps not exactly, but I've always thought that you sort of resembled Humphrey Bogart, Mario. The stance, the shadow... these pictures you posted definitely have that look.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Perhaps not exactly, but I've always thought that you sort of resembled Humphrey Bogart, Mario. The stance, the shadow... these pictures you posted definitely have that look.

While this is of course flattering in a way (there are some - subtle, ever so subtle! - differences lol :D) I'm absolutely convinced that this opinion was formed solely by the choice of b/w photos I posted. Guess I should have used some less staged and/or processed photos instead. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails