Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

Nic Charles

Familiar Face
Robert Taylor?

I've had a couple of people tell me I resembled Robert Taylor. My avatar is an actual image of me, by the way. I wish I looked as good as Robert Taylor did!
TaylorRobert.jpg

lauwalton

New in Town
I have no idea...I used to think Lucille Ball..only because of the red hair, but our faces do not look alike at all.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
lauwalton said:
I have no idea...I used to think Lucille Ball..only because of the red hair, but our faces do not look alike at all.

Well let's see a close-up of that pretty face. We'll figure out who you resemble.

By the way, in her younger days Lucy was a tremendously beautiful woman. Wow. ;)

Richard

Feraud

Bartender
Jovan said:
Funny, a friend of mine was very blunt with me the other day and said something to the extent of, "You don't necessarily look like people did back then or carry yourself the same way. So why do you dress this way?" He has seen these pictures and said that, oddly enough.

Does your friend have much experience with people back then and how they carried themselves?
It sounds like sour grapes to me.

lauwalton

New in Town
lauren13.jpg
I can't find a golden era actress that i look like...my parents used to call me Gidget (Sally Fields)...but that's the 60's...anyway, i'm having trouble trying to find someone.
PMO014.jpg

Feebeeps

New in Town
lauwalton, you look exactly like someone and I just cannot place it! Give me a day and I should think of it :)

lauwalton

New in Town
Feebeeps said:
lauwalton, you look exactly like someone and I just cannot place it! Give me a day and I should think of it :)
haha..never gotten that before...hope you think of who!

Lauren

Feebeeps

New in Town
Forget it...I can't place you right now :( It's still driving me nuts and I will think about it more. Sorry :(

(plus my final semester just started and my brain is on reserve)

Lil' Miss A

Familiar Face
I've not been told anyone in the forties. I was told i reminded someone of Dervla Kerwan in 'Goodnight Sweetheart' and Mindy out of 'Mork and Mindy'

Anyone got any ideas???[huh]

forforum.jpg

lauwalton

New in Town
Lil' Miss A said:
I've not been told anyone in the forties. I was told i reminded someone of Dervla Kerwan in 'Goodnight Sweetheart' and Mindy out of 'Mork and Mindy'

forforum.jpg

:eek:fftopic: You look just like one of my friends!

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Lil' Miss A said:

Hmmm ... I don't see any resemblance to either one. I will say this, however ... you're very very pretty. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy