Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
amynbebes said:
Honestly, no one. I've looked at tons of pics lately and don't resemble any golden era celebrity. The only person I've ever been compared to is Lauren Holley and she's far from golden era.
Well, she may not be Golden Era, but you sure got a real Uma Thurman thing going on!

HannahJane

Familiar Face
cherry lips said:
Not from the golden era, but from the swinging sixties: Patty Duke

PATTY+DUKE+2.bmp
PattyDukeShow.gif
Patty%20Duke.jpg

Can you see it? I can, and I watched Valley of the Dolls yesterday.

I can see where you're coming from here. I'd never heard of Patty Duke before.

anon`

One Too Many
Yeah so I've thought and pondered and scoured and have finally come to the conclusion that I look just like... absolutely nobody.

Well, that's probably not entirely true... there was probably some mad scientist of German extraction or excessively serious Norwegian Anglophile that would fit the bill, but certainly nobody that anyone in this day and age would recognise.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
fortworthgal said:
Anyone see any resemblances?
3a1iv.jpg
Somebody else might have an even better guess, since something about your face says 1920s to me, but my best guess is Shirley Temple. Especially around the eyes, eyebrows, and cheeks. Maybe the smile too, I can't tell from your pics!
Shirley76.gif

AllGrowedUp12.jpg

1961_Oscars_Annette.jpg

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
cherry lips said:
Somebody else might have an even better guess, since something about your face says 1920s to me, but my best guess is Shirley Temple. Especially around the eyes, eyebrows, and cheeks. Maybe the smile too, I can't tell from your pics!
Shirley76.gif

I'm not so sure but I'll take it - very flattering!

Funny you should mention 1920s. At home I have a photo of my grandmother taken in the mid 20s, she's dressed to the nines with her hair waved - and everyone in the family says we could be twins. When my mom first saw the picture, she actually thought it was a photo of me that had been made to look old. I'll have to scan it sometime and share here. It's a little creepy how much we look alike.

appy

Familiar Face
It's been said I look like Vivien Leigh, but I don't wish to flatter myself... lol I'd rather leave it to others to tell me who they think I look like, not me say who I think I look like...

PrettyPaula

New in Town
appy said:
It's been said I look like Vivien Leigh, but I don't wish to flatter myself... lol I'd rather leave it to others to tell me who they think I look like, not me say who I think I look like...

you make me think of Kate Winslet in Titanic, before she turned all hollywood super skinny and sinewy.

kate-winslet-titanic.jpg

i dont think i have any resemblance to anyone...

6291_100162777761_664912761_2071144_4572265_n.jpg

appy

Familiar Face
PrettyPaula said:
you make me think of Kate Winslet in Titanic, before she turned all hollywood super skinny and sinewy.

kate-winslet-titanic.jpg

i dont think i have any resemblance to anyone...

6291_100162777761_664912761_2071144_4572265_n.jpg

Aw, really? Thank you! :D

I know you look like someone I've seen... I just can't quite put my finger on who just yet, which is frustrating for me... lol

MissMeraRose

New in Town
I wouldn't say I look like anyone from the era. My mother once told me Sophia Loren, but she was being faaaaarrr too kind. haha I've also had Norma Jeane, which is also far-fetched. What do y'all think?
Picnikcollage.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran