Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

i'm a newbie!

FedoraGirl

New in Town
hello all!

just introing myself...i'm new here and hooked. it's all graverobbergreg's, my husband, fault. his pix from the queen mary trip are awesome, and i especially love the vintage clothing.

just wondering what suggestions you have for someone new to the vintage scene. i'd like to add a few nice pieces of clothing for home use and inject a bit of vintage appeal into my regular wear. only problem is, i don't have a ton of moola lying around to spend on all the gorgeous items i've been checking out from the posts...like what stockings to buy, etc.

ladies, do you have any sugg on a few pieces of essential clothing i need to put my limited resources into? there is just so much to choose from!

wild root, i'd love to chat about your photo aging techniques in photoshop. i used to use it at work, so i think i'd like to try it on some of my recent pix. you have great photo posts!

well, glad to be here and look forward to having fun getting to know you all!

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
FedoraGirl,
Welcome to the lounge! I think if you spend enough time searching through the threads here you'll find a lot of great advice on how to build your vintage life. And of course the people here are usually more than happy to give advice if you ask. Cheers!:cheers1:

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Welcome FedoraGirl!
Your husband Greg is an excellent fellow. I had the pleasure to meet him on the QM and I hope to see him again soon.

My roommate, Daisy Buchanan, here at the lounge is also getting into the vintage scene as a consequence of the QM. I'll have to get you two in touch.

All the best,

HJ

FedoraGirl

New in Town
thank you!

i've already spent lots of time on many threads...alomost too overwhelming. yes, everyone seems very willing to give their advice and experience. :)

Jessica

One of the Regulars
Hi There! Welcome! I know that you have been visiting other threads, but be sure to hang out in the"Powder Room". There is a lot of info to be found in there.

GraveRobberGreg

Familiar Face
Wlecome FedoraGirl. WOW that is one nice looking hat and you look beautiful in it ;)
Glad to see that your enjoying yourself here and now I guess I better get off my retired a** and get a job so I can buy all your vintage gear.

Love you!

FedoraGirl

New in Town
ladies, thank you

jessica and la medicine...thanks! yes i'm loving the powder room! so much fun...even if the guys do peek in ocassionally :)

farnham54

A-List Customer
Hey FedoraGirl!

Welcome to the lounge! Greg talks about you and the little one a lot, and I look forward to meeting you in person some day.

Just try not to break his bank account before may, we gotta see him again at the Canadian summit! :D

Cheers
Craig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo