Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Indy Straw, US Wings Jacket, Eddie Bauer, Aldens

riothamus

One of the Regulars
Few items I'm still trying to unload. If no interest they'll go to the bay.

Peter Bros Custom Indy Straw size 22 7/8
Has a 2 7/8 brim. Ordered this in the midst of a long-term weight loss. It came a little loose and only got bigger as I lost weight and my head dropped to 22 3/8. Lightly worn in the Indy brown color with a black ribbon. Front and back crown matched to my CS AB.
straw%20001.jpg

Looking to get $125 shipped CONUS.

US Wings Indy style leather XXL long
Measurements
Pit to pit: 26"
Shoulder: 21.5"
Back length: 28.5"
Sleeve from center back: 37"
oldUSW1.jpg

$125 shipped CONUS, you pay international

This is an older jacket that I got off the bay in 2007 and put through its paces. It is naturally distressed as far as I can tell but does have some grease and other stains on it. The leather is in great shape with no tears. All-satin lining.

Eddie Bauer XXL Tall Leather/down
Measurements
Pit to pit: 28"
Shoulder: 22"
Back length: 28.5"
Sleeve from shoulder: 28"
eddie%20bauer%20001.jpg

$150 shipped CONUS, you pay international

Leather Shell, Nylon lining, and goose down filler. SUPER Warm, needs to be winter jacket. In excellent shape.

Finally, I have a new pair of size 12.5 D Alden 404s in the kudu with lug soles. I've only worn them inside on carpet to determine fit. I've just determined that I need insoles for any hope of wearing them and while 12.5 is the right length, I need wide to better accomodate the insoles. I'm asking $400 shipped CONUS. That's a good price especially if the recently announced AB Alden price increase is going to happen for the standard Aldens in the US as well.

riothamus

One of the Regulars
Bump. Prices reduced.

$100 shipped for the Indy Straw due to some sweatband staining and some ripples on the sweatband.

$100 shipped for the US Wings

$125 shipped for the Eddie Bauer

riothamus

One of the Regulars
22 7/8 is closer to a 58, but it did seem to run a little large to me when I got it. I was between a 58 and 59 for Akubras at the time so I'd put it at 58.5. It does have some give to it so it could be stretched some. I have the same hat only smaller I got secondhand and I was able to strecth it 1/8-1/4 inch.

Hope this helps. Thanks for looking!

riothamus

One of the Regulars
One last bump before ebay (I hate the final value fees).
Indy Straw $75 plus actual cheapest shipping method (probably priority mail $6-$12)
US Wings $75 plus actual cheapest shipping method (probably priority mail $11.35 if it fits in med flat rate, $15.45 in large flat rate)
Eddie Bauer $75 plus actual cheapest shipping method (probably priority mail $15.45 in large flat rate)
Aldens $345 plus actual cheapest shipping method (probably priority mail $12-$15, maybe cheaper)

Combined/discounted shipping if multiple items bought.

riothamus

One of the Regulars
Ok, I partially lied. Prices reduced and Eddie Bauer on eBay.
Indy Straw $75 shipped
US Wings sale pending
Eddie Bauer $50 plus actual cheapest shipping method (probably priority mail $15.45 in large flat rate) Also on eBay
Aldens $340 shipped

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails