Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Inside Pockets ? - One - Two - or None ?

schitzo

Suspended
Okay, have just cancelled, hope they haven't started it yet.

man, you didn't take much persuading. But if you think a pocket would be useful why not ask them for one of these

I don't think it's a difficult procedure and the worst that can happen is they say no

pauleway

Practically Family
Do people carry maps any more? Heck, I haven't even seen a map in more than a decade.

My job is inspecting power line transmission and distribution towers for the electric company and we use power line maps all the time, although I do not use my map pocket when carrying them! But I'm sure you meant road maps!!:)

simonc

Practically Family
Nah Schitzo, you are right, I think pockets are great n stuff, but there is no way I'm having any lasting permeations in my jackets. I carry a phone, keys and a card/cash (and of course a giant folding map of the world), all can be dealt with trousers and the front pockets on the jacket not to mention the good old shirt pocket too. Thanks men.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points