Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Nice shearling...but I thought when I opened this thread..it would be a pic of the arrival of my Thedi...but alas not so. I am crying Carrie...:(...:D
Love
HD

Oh no...we had hoped they would arrive before the tears started!?! It's been a bumpy ride, but we should soon have the tracking for this batch of jackets. We got an update yesterday that they would be loading up the jackets shortly! Cross fingers everybody!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
This gorgeous Aero B-6 in Redskin arrived before the holidays, but we're just now able to get it listed on the Featured Stock page--

https://www.thurston-bros.com/colle...redskin-with-dark-seal-vicenza-horsehide-trim

Aero Redskin B-6 Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide trim GVS5 front.jpg
Aero Redskin B-6 Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide trim GVS5 collar.jpg
Aero Redskin B-6 Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide trim GVS5 sleeve.jpg
Aero Redskin B-6 Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide trim GVS5 open.jpg
Aero Redskin B-6 Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide trim GVS5 back.jpg

Colin G

One Too Many

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We have so many great custom Aero jackets coming in that we're going to do a few double jacket posts to show off as many as we can! Here's a pair of Highwayman jackets with very different materials--Cordovan FQHH with a lightweight tartan and Battered Seal FQHH with a Harris Tweed lining.

If you'd like to get to get fitted up for a custom Aero, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve your custom jacket and start your order!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Highwayman Battered Seal FQHH PA6 Autumn Windowpane Harris Tweed lining.jpg
Aero Highwayman Battered Seal FQHH PA6 tag.jpg
Aero Highwayman Battered Seal FQHH PA6 front.jpg
Aero Highwayman Battered Seal FQHH PA6 back.jpg
Aero Highwayman Cordovan CXL FQHH VU2 Buchanon Reproduction tartan lining.jpg
Aero Highwayman Cordovan CXL FQHH VU2 tag.jpg
Aero Highwayman Cordovan CXL FQHH VU2 front.jpg
Aero Highwayman Cordovan CXL FQHH VU2 back.jpg

AlexB

One of the Regulars
We have so many great custom Aero jackets coming in that we're going to do a few double jacket posts to show off as many as we can! Here's a pair of Highwayman jackets with very different materials--Cordovan FQHH with a lightweight tartan and Battered Seal FQHH with a Harris Tweed lining.

If you'd like to get to get fitted up for a custom Aero, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve your custom jacket and start your order!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

View attachment 150938 View attachment 150939 View attachment 150940 View attachment 150941 View attachment 150942 View attachment 150943 View attachment 150944 View attachment 150945

Wow! Both jackets look insanely nice! I would have a hard time making a decision. Can’t wait to get mine Cordovan jacket from you [emoji322]
Best, Alex

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Wow! Both jackets look insanely nice! I would have a hard time making a decision. Can’t wait to get mine Cordovan jacket from you [emoji322]
Best, Alex

That’s makes two of us! Hopefully this means Aero is starting ‘19 with a clean slate and we will be front and center in the queue. ;)

Last edited:

AlexB

One of the Regulars
Are you ready for some THEEEEEDIIIIIII?!? Here are two gorgeous custom Thedi jackets that just arrived (one is already in transit to a special someone ;) and the other will ship out today)! Same style, but very different materials...

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-thedi

View attachment 151636 View attachment 151637 View attachment 151638 View attachment 151640 View attachment 151641 View attachment 151642 View attachment 151643 View attachment 151644 View attachment 151645 View attachment 151646

Oh my god! They look so beautiful [emoji7] and I know who waited desperately ;)

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Are you ready for some THEEEEEDIIIIIII?!? Here are two gorgeous custom Thedi jackets that just arrived (one is already in transit to a special someone ;) and the other will ship out today)! Same style, but very different materials...

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-thedi

View attachment 151636 View attachment 151637 View attachment 151638 View attachment 151640 View attachment 151641 View attachment 151642 View attachment 151643 View attachment 151644 View attachment 151645 View attachment 151646
Hi Carrie, What leather type is used for the second one? Both are beautiful jackets!! Thx!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner