Interest check: Trade Freewheelers Brakeman size 38 for Freewheelers Centinela size 38

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by SLAB, Jan 5, 2021.

1. SLAB

SLAB One of the Regulars

I have a used black Freewheelers Brakeman coat in size 38 (excellent condition) and willing to trade this for a black Freewheelers Centinela jacket size 38 (has to be also in excellent condition)
    Also have a Mister Freedom stallion jacket in size 36 (perfect condition) that I can trade (+$$$) for the Centinela

2. SLAB

SLAB One of the Regulars

Also have a Rainbow Country G1 Bauer jacket for trade (+$$$) size 40

3. SLAB

SLAB One of the Regulars

bump!

4. SLAB

SLAB One of the Regulars

no size 38 centinelas around these parts?

5. Merv

Merv A-List Customer

Hey Slab, Yes, I'm a size 38! But, I don't have anything to trade at the moment... Can you post some pics of your jackets? With size measurements? Generally speaking, I feel people are reluctant when they don't see actual pics of the jackets... just saying.

willyto and Pandemic like this.
  6. SLAB

SLAB One of the Regulars

bump
    I'll get some pictures up of the jacket
    also willing to trade for a Freewheelers black deerskin Sunset jacket

7. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

@SLAB As I have both the Brakeman and the Centinela, please be careful with sizing. Brakeman coat size 38 fits me well (good tight fit as it should be) whereas my Centinela is size 40 (tight fit as it should be)....my Centinela is still brand new and unworn (bought from a retailer in Japan)...it's a pity as it's a wonderful leather jacket but with little child and not motorcycle riding there are not really opportunities for me to wear.

SLAB likes this.
  8. Kalmer

Kalmer One of the Regulars

Not trying to hi-jack the thread, but @Robbie79 if one day you decide to sell the Centinela, please let me know. Thanks.

9. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

To be honest with you I was already considering to sell it but as I paid RRP + 25% VAT+duty I think I will keep it, at least for now

Jin431 and Kalmer like this.
  10. SLAB

SLAB One of the Regulars

@Robbie79 too bad then that you already have the brakeman or I could have traded with you!