Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Interest check- Vintage Brooks Cafe Racer in British Racing Green sz38

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
Hmmm, this looks like a perfect fit. It should be yours if @handymike ever changes his mind.
It's definitely a great jacket, but my only problem was that the back is longer than the front, which he explained to me is just the way things were done in the 60's and 70's. I'm definitely glad it's staying with him, though. I know that feeling of regret when you sell something you love.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
It's definitely a great jacket, but my only problem was that the back is longer than the front, which he explained to me is just the way things were done in the 60's and 70's. I'm definitely glad it's staying with him, though. I know that feeling of regret when you sell something you love.

Pics show about a 1-inch front "drop". Am I understanding you wrong?

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
That's actually what surprised me about it. The pics definitely make it look like the front is longer than the back, but when I had it on, it actually sat lower in the back. I'd post a pic of it that @handymike took, but I won't subject the users on this website to a picture of my ass. Regardless, though, it's an awesome color. Companies should use it far more than they do.

Claybertrand

One Too Many
img_20210614_170155-jpg.341384

This is the Jingle Bells Special along with that Greenie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy